- Impressive Characterful Country Residence
- Rural and private location
- Set in 2 Acres approximately
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Large Sweeping Driveway and separate Garage
- Beautiful South Facing Garden Room
- Many original features
- Large Open Inglenook with Dual Aspect Log Burner
- Excellent condition throughout
- Currently undergoing a new damp proof course
- Fibre optic broadband
- Newly fitted central heating system
Albury & Hall are delighted to present this substantial, characterful residence situated in a most secluded and tranquil location in Hyde with fantastic manicured grounds in approximately 2 acres.
This substantial detached residence is steeped with history and character, dating back more than 200 years. There are many retained original features in the property, such as the magnificent dual aspect Inglenook fireplace, Well, large bay windows and exposed beams, yet tastefully modernised and refurbished in-keeping with the period style, with many exquisitely handcrafted designs.
Most recently been used as a most successful Holiday Let of which is fully booked throughout the year. Thus a proven property and location to generate income and can be purchased as an ongoing business concern.
The impressive approach is via a half mile track passing woodland and fields. This then splits into the sweeping and private gravel driveway, opening up to give a magnificent view of the property with its wrap around lawns.