- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT
- TWO APARTMENTS REMAINING
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS & BEACH SIDE TERRACE
- SECURE PRIVATE CAR PARKING
- SEA VIEWS OVER THE BEACH & POOLE BAY
- FANTASTIC SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- 10 YEAR BLP WARRANTY
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- SUPERB SANDBANKS LOCATION
Albury & Hall are delighted to be offering for sale this brand new
development of four apartments and penthouse, with private beach access and a beach side terrace, just a short walk to the harbour, delightful cafes, hotels and Rick Stein restaurant.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard, the development offers open plan kitchens combined with living areas for contemporary living along with beautiful sea views from all outside terraces with frameless glass balustrades. Communal hall with four person passenger lift with stainless steel doors and feature glazed panel revealing stone lit wall behind.
- Designer kitchen with SMEG appliances to include fridge/freezer, oven/microwave, induction hob, washer/dryer, Franke stainless steel sink and Blanco waste disposal unit
- Stone worktops and splash back
- Recessed LED lighting
- Feature large ceramic floor tiles
- Contemporary design with Duravit sanitary ware comprising white hand basin in high gloss vanity unit
- Heated mirror with feature lighting
- White WC with push button dual flush and concealed cistern
- White bath with high gloss panel, chrome mixer taps and shower attachment
- Large walk in shower with full height clear glazed screen
- Chrome ladder heated towel rails
- Porcelanosa / Lime wall and floor tiles
- Fully fitted wardrobes to master bedroom with sliding doors
- Solid wood flooring throughout kitchen, living areas and hallway
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Contemporary flush doors with chrome furniture and contemporary square edged skirting and architraves in white satin wood
- Smooth plastered walls with white ceilings and soft stone walls
- Recessed Lutron or similar lighting to kitchen and living area
- Recessed LED lighting to hall, bedrooms and bathrooms
Under floor gas fired heating throughout with individual room thermostats
- Multi-room audio system complete with speaker and individual room controls by iPad or similar
- Cat 6 cabling throughout for future proofing
- Digital TV and Sat TV points to living area and bedrooms
- Audio/visual door entry system
- Multipoint locking to all casement doors
- Mains smoke detectors to hallways
- Alarm system with optional monitoring service
- Remote access CCTV
- Secure roller shutter door to garage parking
- Secure parking with one bay per apartment
- Separate lockable store room & visitor parking
- Private beach access plus beach side terrace and external shower
Apartment One: £900,000
Apartment Two: £899,950
Apartment Three: SOLD
Apartment Four: SOLD
NB: INTERNAL PHOTOS ARE OF THE SHOW HOME AND ARE AS A GUIDE ONLY
- 10 year BLP warranty
- Share in the freehold
The Sandbanks peninsula is one of the most famous pieces of land in the world, reputed to be the 3rd most expensive piece of real estate in the world. You can stroll around and marvel at some of the wonderful property. Sandbanks forms one edge of Poole Harbour which is the 2nd largest harbour in the world. It is home to every size of boat. The harbour views are just as spectacular as out to sea. Some of the sunsets will leave you in awe. The ferries look like giants coming straight for you until they turn in line with the channel. And watching the kitesurfers and windsurfers in this UK hub for the sports will leave you open-mouthed. It is known as the safest venue to learn these sports.
Sandbanks beach itself is widely acclaimed and forms part of the 7 miles of award winning beaches running from Sandbanks to beyond Bournemouth. What better walk than along the beach or promenade to Bournemouth and back, rewarded by a coffee at the Jazz Café at the start of the peninsula.
The area has a large cycling community with a favourite destination being to take the Sandbanks chain ferry to explore the Purbeck Hills. And of course Dorset’s Jurassic Coast is a must for walkers. There are local gyms at the Haven Hotel and the Sandbanks Yacht Company. Both the ferry and the gyms are less than 5 minutes walk from the property. If golf or tennis is your sport you are well catered for locally. Parkstone Golf Club, one of the top 100 courses in the country is on your doorstep. The famous West Hants Tennis Club is within 4 miles and there are public courts in Leicester Road, Branksome Park and the East Dorset Club at Whitecliff.
If you have school age children, at primary level Lilliput 1st school and Baden Powell are Ofsted rated outstanding. There are local bus pick up points for the private schools of Dumpton, Castle Court, Canford, Bryanston and Clayesmore.
From Sandbanks you are approximately 2.5 hours from London by car. It is a couple of miles to the Wessex Way with at least dual carriageway to the New Forest, Southampton and the UK motorway network. By rail there are direct routes to London and Manchester. Bournemouth International Airport is the fastest growing in the UK and from Poole there are ferries to France and the Channel Islands. For a special evening it is just a few hundred yards walk to the Rick Stein harbourside restaurant. Or The Pig on the Beach in Studland, on the other side of the ferry. Other places not to be missed: Look out over Poole Harbour from the Harbour Heights Hotel. Just over Evening Hill is the Koh Nai Thai Tapas restaurant and when in Lilliput don't miss a visit to Mark Bennett's award winning artisan patisserie. A night out in Ashley Cross is always fun.
Despite living in one of the most stunning places in the UK, the area is a significant business hub with the headquarters of JP Morgan, Vitality, LV, Sunseeker Marine, Barclays International, the RNLI and Merlin Entertainments all in the conurbation.
A stunning place to live and a rare lifestyle opportunity.